Tendulkar scores first 100th international centunry

Sachin Tendulkar raise his helmet after maiden his
100th international century
The little master Sachin Tendulkar finally scores his 100th international century in Asia Cup 2012 at the Shere Bangla stadium in Mirpur at 5:05pm local time on March 16, 2012. Sachin is the first batsman in the world cricket who reaches a unbelievable milestone. A legend of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, who holds every batting record he speaks with Ramij Raja after maiden his 100th interntional century expressing his feeling
It's been a tough phase for me. I started off the season batting reasonably well, i was luckless. I was not thinking about the milestone, the media started all this, where ever I went, the restaurant, room service, everyone was talking about the 100th hundred. Nobody talked about my 99 hundreds. It was slightly different, the ball was not coming onto the bat. It hasn't sunk in but I've definitely lost about 50 kilos. Doesn't matter how many hundreds you've scored, you still have to put your head down and score for the team. Dreams do come true. I had to wait for one for 22 years (the World Cup)...
We salute the legend cricketer. Sachine your are genious.

No comments:

Post a Comment